Contact us today
Pause Breathe Smile is a mind health programme that helps tamariki regulate emotions, pay attention and build positive relationships. Students develop resilience, increase self-awareness and improve overall happiness. The whole-school PLD provides everything you need to implement a robust, evidence-based wellbeing programme. We train educators to implement Pause Breathe Smile in their classroom – and it’s 100% free thanks to funding from Southern Cross.
Get in touch below.
- We have flexible training options to suit educators working with students in years 0-8.
- We train whole schools in-person, at your school, anywhere throughout Aotearoa.
- If you don’t have a spare PD day, we can train your team via 4 x 1 hour online sessions spread over a few weeks.
- We can train your kura in English or bilingually in English and te reo Māori.
- If your team needs more information, you can book a virtual Taster session with one of our Facilitators to run through your school’s specific needs.